One of the hardest task when configuring VoIP billing is the selling price assignment. Lucky for everyone, LCR for FusionPBX with FreeSWITCH has a way to suggest selling prices. Please follow these steps:
- Set up all your VoIP Carriers with your buying prices. Don't forget to set up your channel number per carrier
- Set up your prefix break down. This is a purely personal or business call. Some people prefer to use 4 digit breakdown, like 1613, 1464 and other people prefer 6 digits like 1613800, 1613700. To make this task easier, we provide a breakdown example:
Cannot find the download. ID=38
- Edit your breakdown as you need, price does not matter at this moment
- Go to App->LCR menu and import your breakdown as a selling price
- Call the script by accessing it directly, for example, http://pbx.okay.com.mx/fusionpbx/app/lcr/lcr_auto_prices.php (the path may change depending on your FusionPBX deployment). You will see information about pricing being updated. If for a reason you see "access denied", edit the group permission and select lcr_delete permit. Log out and Log in from FusionPBX to get the new policies applied.
Automatic assignment uses a special average. In other words:
- n is the total number of carriers
- i is the current carrier
- buyingprice_i (prefix) is the buying price of carrier i for the prefix
- channels_i is the number of channels you got from that carrier
- sellingprice(prefix) is the suggested selling price
This script will overwrite all prices.