The application architecture within the /app directory of FusionPBX allows a very quick installation. Please follow the following steps:
ShadowPHP is encryption technology that Billing for FusionPBX uses. It is important to properly install this component.
- Download the server extension to the version of PHP running. The extension can be downloaded from http://phpshadow.com/download.php.
- Inside, you will find the downloaded extension file phpshadow.so, copy it into the directory of modules. If you do not know the route, the php command php -rr "echo ini_get ('extension_dir');" will show you the route.
- Edit the php.ini file and add the lineextension = phpshadow.so, some Linux distributions have php.d directory, you can put into a single file and add the line.
- Restart your apache server.
If you are in doubt about how to configure ShadowPHP extension, you will find this site http://phpshadow.com/download.php very useful. There is a User Guide (in English) that explains step by step how to install.
Download and install the LCR and Billing for FusionPBX
The next step is to install the software as such. Please download both applications. The Billing application requires LCR. FusionPBX must be configured with a database backend such as MySQL (or MariaDB) or PostgreSQL. Follow the following steps:
- Download both applications.
- Copy both .tar.bz2 extension files into FusionPBX server. In this example we will assume that both files are in the /root directory and FusionPBX is installed in /var/www/html directory.
- Change to /var/www/html/app directory. Here is where applications are. You can type cd /var/www/html/app.
- Expand both tar.bz2 files with tar -jxvf /root/lcr-crypted.tar.bz2 and tar -jxvf /root/billing-crypted.tar.bz2 commands.
- Run php /var/www/html/core/upgrade/upgrade_schema.php. The command will display various SQL statements that indicate that they are building the necessary tables in the database.
- Log into FusionPBX as super-administrator and go to the menu System-> Menu Manager, edit the default menu (default) and select the option Restore defaults.
- Go to the menu Advanced-> Group Manager and edit the permissions of the super-administrators group. Check that the permissions for LCR and Billing are checked.
At this time the application is ready to be configured.