About the Software
- Where may I download the Billing for FusionPBX?
The latest release of Billing for FusionPBX is 1.1.1
- What are the installation requirements?
You will need to have a working FusionPBX server with the PHPShadown extension and the LCR for FusionPBX installed.
- Where may I download the LCR for FusionPBX?
The latest release of LCR for FusionPBX is 1.1.1
- How much does it cost?
Glad you ask, as at this moment it does have a cost. You can get the software by
- paying 49.99 USD per server monthly or
- through the founding in which you will get an IP license per each 300 CAD you donate.
- Does it include free installation?
If you get the license by the monthly fee, you have right to basic free installation. A basic installation is just installing the software and making sure it routes calls, it does not include rating list configuration.
- Will the software be converted to Opensource?
Yes, it will, when the funding goal is reached. When that happens, we will release an opensource and we will give one month of transition period if you are using a closed-source release. After that, the licensing server will be disabled.
- I did a donation, I have changed the server IP, what should I do?
Just drop us some lines stating your donation information, the old IP and the new one.
- May I charge using PayPal?
Yes, you can use PayPal. Just enable the currency you are going to use in your PayPal account and set up the plugin.
- May I accept credit or debit card?
Yes, you can. We support Stripe as it is the easiest to setup. Sign up at Stripe website, take note of your public and private keys and set up the plugin.
- Does the billing module support muti-currency?
Yes, it does. You can have a selling price list in USD and bill a user in MXN. The system will do the conversion in real-time.
FAQ About Configuring the Billing Software
- I need to offer unlimited domestic calls but bill per minute international, how can I do that?
Yes, you can do it. You will need to upload your rate list with the following characteristics:
- Domestic calls increments set to 1 with 0 charge value
- International calls increments set to 60 with your selected rate depending on the country
- I need to bill only per call regardless the time, how can I do that?
You will need to set the connect increment to 60 with the connect rate as you want. Then, set talking increment to 1 and talking rate to 0.
- I need to have two pricing list, one standard and one premium. How do I do that?
You will need to upload your selling pricing list. Use the LCR Profile column to make a difference between pricing list. When you set up the billing profile, in the LCR Profile field put the name of the pricing list. This is the way you link a billing profile with a pricing list.
- Can I bill inbound calls? How?
Set up a rate, put the 1 to 9 as a digit value (nine rates in total) and select the inbound option in the call direction field.
- Is there a way to reward customers for referrals?
Yes, there is. The billing software has some fields where you can tell who was the referral source for a given customer. A customer who gives referrals is rewarded by a percentage of the referee consumption.